joi, 31 decembrie 2015

Happy New Year


Well here we are, almost of New Year’s Eve.

Each year, we have 365 opportunities. Each year we have 365 opportunities to change our lives or the lives of others. Each year we have 365 opportunities to show compassion, to show love. Each year we have 365 to become better human beings. Each year we have 365 opportunities to change everything!

2015 was a year like many others. Many of you have experienced loss and heartache. Many of you have experienced love and new life with new futures. Many of you made new connections. Many of you tried new things and many of you lost everything it seems.
Yet we are still here! We are still alive! We still have 365 new opportunities to do anything we want, to do anything we can imagine, to change our world,
ONE OPPORTUNITY AT A TIME!

I have had the privilege throughout this last year to be a part of the things you have shared, your losses, your heartaches, your joys, your happiness and your accomplishment’s. I have seen many of you say, “I DO”. I have seen many of you welcome new family to this world and I have seen many of you say goodbye to the ones that you love.For this, I thank each of you for the sharing of your moments.

For 2016, I wish each of you a year full of opportunities, more than 365. I wish for each of you nothing but happiness and success in all that you do and that everything you dream comes to life
.